Prepayments will be accepted for payment Monday, December 31, 2018
The Town of Perinton Tax Office will be accepting prepayments (cash or check only) for the 2019 Town & County property taxes in office on Monday, December 31st, 2018. This will be the ONLY day residents will have the opportunity to prepay. Residents will be able to make a full or partial payment (25% or more of total due) between the hours of 9am and 5pm. A paid receipt will be provided as proof of payment made within the 2018 calendar year.
Residents unable to prepay in person may drop their payment in the Town Tax Drop Box located out front of the Town Hall by midnight of December 31st, 2018 or mail their payment to Jennifer A. West, Receiver of Taxes, 1350 Turk Hill Road, Fairport, NY 14450. Payments being mailed MUST HAVE a U.S. postmark date of December 31st to be considered payment in 2018. All payments should specify whether it is a full prepayment or a partial prepayment, along with your phone number. Once the payments are received and posted, paid receipts will be mailed for proof of payment.
*Amounts will be available on December 31st, 2018. You may obtain the amount by visiting the Monroe County website at www.monroecounty.gov or calling our office at (585) 223-0770.
*Any payments received prior to Dec. 31st will be returned unprocessed
Accessing your property tax info on Monroe County Website
Go to the Monroe County website: http://www.monroecounty.gov/
- From Top Online Services (right side of homepage), click on View/Pay Taxes Online
- Agree to the Real Property Portal disclaimer by selecting I Agree
- Enter your house number & street name (select from pulldown menu if similar addresses appear), click on Search; your property will appear on new screen w/aerial view
- Select Pay Taxes Online (green icon, upper right) to view property tax information
From here, you can view or print tax info (select from the 4 icons at top of page):
- School Tax Statement – most current school tax bill (same as mailed bill)
- Combined Town/County Tax Statement – most current Town/Cty tax bill (same as mailed bill)
- Duplicate School Statement – indicates payments & current balance
- Duplicate Combined Statement – indicates payments & current balance
Also, from here you can click on Payment History, Pay Taxes or other icons at bottom of screen.