Accessibility Parking Permit
Link to DMV Handicapped Parking Permit form
Permanent Parking Permits
- Fill out Part 1 of form and sign with your full name
- Part 2 must be filled in and signed by your physician
- Form may then be presented to or mailed to Town Clerk’s Office, 1350 Turk Hill Road, Fairport, NY 14450.
- In person, please bring your driver’s license or non-driver’s ID. If obtaining permit for another individual, please bring original or copy of their driver’s license or non-driver’s ID.
- If mailing, please include a copy of your driver's license or non-driver's ID and a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope so that we may return the permit to you.
- Temporary permits are good for up to six months; permanent permits must be updated every three years.
- For further information, please call the Town's Clerk Office at 223-0770.